As a summer business camp student, you get to experience life at Villanova. From walking to class on the beautiful campus to eating in the dining halls to taking classes in the historic buildings, you’ll get a taste of what life as a college student is really like. You’ll love the modern facilities, WiFi and state-of-the-art classroom spaces.
You’ll eat lunch at the campus dining center. The food is typical of a college cafeteria. You are given the freedom to make your own choices. Salad, fruit, vegetables, sandwich deli bar and different hot entrees accompany each lunch. There are always multiple options available for each meal including vegetarian choices. If you have special dietary needs or allergies, please contact us prior to your arrival.
If you don’t feel well, just let your instructor know and we’ll help you get better in no time. Chances are you won’t need it, but we have a nurse and doctor on-call and are minutes from the region’s top hospitals. As long as you keep taking any medicine you normally do at home, eat right and get some sleep, you should have nothing to worry about.
JKCP is proactive about your safety.
- Villanova Campus Security
- Extensive FBI staff background checks
- Intensive staff and student orientations
- Staff to handle situations discreetly, with care and sensitivity
- Professionally designed crisis management plan
- Access to the region’s top hospitals within minutes
- A registered nurse, doctor and trainers are always on call