With nearly $7 million dollars worth of scholarships being awarded from over 40 universities in the United States and close to $1 billion of prize money handed out in 2017, there is no denying that eSports is a booming industry.
With that in mind, we created a two-week immersive eSports summer program designed to give participants a complete overview of the eSports ecosystem.
During the esports summer camp students will:
- Train with ex-professional gamers who work in the industry now
- Improve their level of play
- Identify their gaming strengths
- Design, compete in and produce a professional grade championship match
- Explore collegiate and professional opportunities within the ecosystem of eSports
- Delve into all facets of the industry, through exposure to the industry giants and workshops with industry professionals
- Gain insight into career networking, eSports team building, media exposure, marketing and much more
For students ages 14-18, get more info here.